Friday, June 6, 2014

World of Tanks: How to Drive Online Gaming Back into my Heart

Pictured Above, World of Tanks irrumping into my online-jaded heart.
I’ve spent so many hours playing World of Tanks since it was released on Xbox Live, which I find very surprising since I just stopped caring about online gaming some time ago, mostly because every game these days tries to lure me to keep playing its awesome new multiplayer options in the little time I have for gaming these days.

I knew this day was coming; I never stopped liking competitive gaming. It was just a matter of getting my hands on the right game to bring me back into multiplayer. Now that I’m pretty much hooked to World of Tanks, I want to sit down and talk about the reasons why I like this game so much.

When I think about it, I realize that this game not only offers some good reasons that keep me playing it, but actually does everything right in order to catch my attention. If you’re also heavily into World of Tanks, maybe the following statements will sound familiar:


No comments:

Post a Comment